For Picking, Sorting Application in Warehouse, Logistics, Retails, and Field Service.
Hands-free Solution Based on Wearable, Portable Barcode Scanners and Wearable Dataterminal
What is Auto-ID
“Auto-ID” or Automatic identification refers to the methods of automatically identifying objects, collecting data about them, and entering them directly into computer systems, without human involvement. Technologies typically considered as part of AIDC include QR codes, bar codes, RFID, biometrics, magnetic stripes, optical character recognition (OCR), smart cards, and voice recognition.
Order Picking Technology
- Pick-by-barcode scan
- Mobile acquisition using handheld / PDA / tablet
- Picking slips
- Automated palletizing and depalletizing with handling devices, forklift and robots
- Automated sequencing buffer to form the order picking sequence
- Wireless Data Transmission with Secured Distance
- Extensive Availability, Accessibility and Stability
- Convenience from Ease of Use
- Higher Energy Efficiency over WiFi
- Multiple Modes for Choice: HID, SPP, Bluetooth Low Energy